So I figured it was time to answer some questions so you all can know a bit about me. So here is the first in a series of posts to Get to Know Little Red.
First off my name is Kelsey!
I pulled the questions from this site.
We start with the Favorites category
- What was your favorite food when you were a child? My grandmother would always make me a baked chicken breast, baked potato, and broccoli as a kid. I still crave it as my comfort food today.
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Apparently it is Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy. Not what I would have guessed.
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “It’s always darkest just before they turn on the lights” – Moon, in Anything Goes
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Indoor: dancing, Outdoor: running
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Dishes. I should consider just switching to paper and plastic but I also try and do my part for the environment.
- What is your favorite form of exercise? Dancing or running.
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? Time for the first sip of coffee/Thursday because the weekend is almost there/October, because I love fall (not because of my birthday I promise)
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Flying. My mom is a flight attendant so I should be better at flying but I had one bad trip once and I can’t shake it.
- What is your favorite body part? I get complimented on my behind a lot and I have to say I am proud of it. Sometimes the comments are a little much though.
- What sound do you love? Gentle rain against the windows.
So there you go. There will be more to come.
Keep it favorites & fierce!
Answer one of the questions above!